- Requisition Number: 401440631
- Department: DUKE PRIMARY CARE
- Location: Raleigh
- Type of Position: Regular
- Shift: First/Day
Provide overall administrative direction and oversight for policies, procedures and programs of a single-specialty ambulatory clinic/practice at a single site with visit volumes less than 30,000 annually.
Provide overall administrative direction and oversight for policies, procedures and programs of a large, complex, multi-discipline ambulatory clinic/practice at: a single site with visit volumes of at least 30,000 annually OR two smaller, single-specialty sites.
Provide overall administrative direction and oversight for policies, procedures and programs of multiple ambulatory clinics/practices at: two or more multi-disciplinary sites OR three or more single-specialty sites.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein. incidental to the work described herein.
- Provide administrative direction and coordination in the formulation, interpretation and administration of current and long range policies, procedures and programs of a single-specialty ambulatory clinic/practice at a single site.
- Establish schedules, task assignments and allocation of manpower, space and equipment to ensure conformance with departmental commitments.
- Determine fiscal requirements, make projections and prepare the budget; monitor, verify and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds; prepare financial statements reflecting status of programs and activities; ensure compliance with University policies and procedures.
- Maintain liaison with all levels of administration, physicians and outside organizations to coordinate clinic/practice business, accomplish directives and to facilitate the resolution of problems.
- Direct the compilation of and/or prepare operational and financial reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Develop operating policies and procedures for the Health Center; conduct meetings with subordinates to ensure compliance with established practices; implement new policies and keep employees abreast of current changes and standards.
- Represent the assigned Health Center in meetings, conferences and maintenance activities within ambulatory clinical operations. Assume accountability for achievement of balanced scorecard targets.
- Direct and coordinate various personnel functions including, but not limited to: hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, transfers and vacation schedules.
- Perform other related duties
- Assumes the same types of duties, but with responsibility for a large, complex, multi- discipline ambulatory clinic/practice at a single site.
- Assumes the same types of duties, but with responsibility for multiple ambulatory clinics/practices at two or more sites.
- Will also serve as a preceptor and/or mentor for other HCAs and managers.
- DUKE ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
- PERSONNEL PRACTICES
- BUDGET PROJECTION
- DUKE PERSONNEL POLICIES
- DATA ANALYSIS